First enable local or remote TSM from the vSphere Client on every ESXi host:
- Select the host and click the Configuration tab.
- Click Security profile > Properties.
- Click Local Tech Support or Remote Tech Support (SSH) and click Options.
- Choose the desired startup policy and click Start, then click OK.
- Verify that the daemon selected in step 3 shows as running in the Services Properties window
Next enable Clipboard Copy and Paste on every ESXi host:
Log in to the ESX/ESXi host as a root user and open the /etc/vmware/config file using a text editor.
Add these entries to the file:
Save and close the file. The Copy and Paste options are only enabled when the virtual machines restart or resume the next time.